www.tdbank.com/MyOffer webpage is designed for TD bank customers who received fit loan invitation offer. Customers who received the invitation letter and are interested in the loan offer visit the website to accept the offer.
Once you have the invitation code, the application process is a walkover. Nevertheless, this write-up will walk you through the application process.
Before you jump into accepting the offer or applying for the loan, what does TD Bank has for you? The bank provides flexible funding for its customers who are pre-screened for an exclusive personal loan offer.
So if you’re Preselected, you will have to enter your Personal Offer Code to get started. Then, follow the prompt to apply and If approved, you will get funds as soon as the next business day.
How to Accept TD Bank Loan Invitation Offer
Did you receive the TD bank loan invitation offer? If yes, kindly follow these steps to accept the offer online;
- Navigate to https://www.tdfitloan.com/myoffer
- Fill in the Personal Offer Code
- Enter the last 4 of the Social Security Number
- Press on Check Your Loan Options
You don’t have a Personal Offer Code? If yes, go to your local TD Bank to apply for the loan. However, one of the sections below will guide you on how to find the nearest TD Bank Branch.
How to Apply For TD Bank Fit Loan Online – TD Fit Loan
To apply for the fit loan via TD bank’s official website, do the following
- Click on this link https://www.td.com/us/en/personal-banking/personal-loan/
- Click on Apply Now
- Setup Your Profile by filling in the following details;
- First Name and Last Name
- Create Password
- Confirm Password
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- After filling in the form tap on the Agree and Check Loan options link.
These are steps to apply for the Fit Loan online.
How to Apply for TD Bank Fit Loan via App – TD Bank App
To apply for the loan via the bank’s mobile app, do the following;
- From your mobile phone, go to the app store
- Browse for the TD Bank App
- Download and install the mobile app
- Click on the Open Widget
- Within the app, find the fit loan page and click on the Apply Now tab.
- You will need to fill out the application form
- Lastly, press on the Agree and Check Loan options tab.
These are procedures to apply for a Fit Loan through the app.
How to Apply for TD Bank Loan In-store
If you don’t have a personal offer code, another way to apply for the loan is to visit the nearest TD Bank. So to find the nearest TD bank do the following;
- Go to TD bank website at https://www.td.com/us/en/personal-banking/store-locator/#/
- Next, enter a street, city, state, or ZIP code
- Refine your search
- Once you find the closest location, visit the branch
- Move to the customer service desk and request the loan form
- Fill out the form and submit
After applying, you can now wait for the approval.
TD Bank Customer Service
Do you have any queries or issues regarding TD Bank Loan? If yes, you need to reach out the customer service representative. TD Bank is one of the banks with outstanding customer care.
If you need help or support from the customer service representative, progress to get their phone number.
How to get TD Bank Customer Care Phone Number
Follow these steps to get their official number;
- Go to https://www.tdfitloan.com/myoffer
- Tap on the Menu Icon
- Choose the Contact Us button
- You will find the customer service phone number
- Copy the number and make a call.
These are steps to reach the cCustomer Service Agents over the phone.