www.txsurchargeonline.com Login Portal is an online platform where Texas residents check their current surcharge accounts and also make payments.
However, the interface is user friendly, that is, the website is easy to use, including for first-timers. And also, payment is processed on the site within 24 to 48 hours. Also, you can use this portal to update your driver’s license. It will take a few days to update.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is a department in charge of statewide law enforcement regarding vehicle regulation. Their head office is in Austin, Texas, United States.
www.txsurchargeonline.com Login Portal
The Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program is an online portal. This portal is operated to enable Texas residents to check their current surcharge accounts as well as make payments online. The portal TexasSurgeonline.com is run as a free service to customers so they don’t accumulate any fees while using the site.
To get started, below are a few things you need to get handy
- A Recent Texas driver’s license or ID card
- Provide a Reference number from the Surcharge notice letter.
- Have a valid credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express)
- Provide a valid checking, savings, or money market account.
Once you have the above requirements, follow the directions in the direction under.
Tx Surcharge Online Payments | TX Surcharge Pay
To begin the payment process, do this
- Begin by clicking on the “Online Services” at the top of the screen.
- Type in the Texas Driver License or ID card number. (or Department of Public Safety Assigned Number)
- Then, provide your Date of birth (MM/DD/YYY)
- Input your last name only (The same way it appears on your current driver license, I.D. card or Surcharge notice letter)
- Provide your 5 digits Zipcode
- Next, click on the white login widget.
- Input your payment Details
- You can make cash payments at any HEB, Walmart, or Kroger location nationwide OR
- Go to the Payment page,
- Follow the prompt to pay.
These are procedures to log in and make your payment at txsurchargeonline.
Tx Surcharge Online
The Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program is an online platform. This online platform is designed to enable Tx residents to access their surcharge accounts as well as make payments online. Also, the online platform is very easy to use and access.
Payments made on this online platform is processed within 24 –48 hours. Txsurchargeonline is your place to get it all done.
Tx Surcharge Customer Service
If you have any challenges while using this service, you can easily contact their customer service. Alternatively, if you have any queries about the use of this website, you can follow the steps and details below for assistance:
Go out to Municipal Services Bureau on phone, you can get the phone number on their website. The Program Specialists on Mondays –Thursdays 8 am – 9 pm, Fridays 8 am – 6 pm and Saturdays 8 am – 12 pm.
When you dial the number, there is an automated system that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help out. During this process, it can obtain account details or make payments using a credit card, debit card, checking, savings, or money market account.