The YABATECH post UTME screening form is out already and applications are therefore invited from interested 2020 UTME candidates. This form is for those who applied for admission into Yaba college for National Diploma and BSC.
The screening application which is held online commenced on Monday, August 3, 2020, and would be closing Thursday, November 26, 2020.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
The YABATECH Post UTME screening form is open to all candidates who choose Yaba college of technology as their first or second choice of institution.
If you are going for a national diploma (ND), the cutoff mark is 150 in the 2020/2021 post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination).
If you are going for a B.Sc. degree (100 Level) which is in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, the cutoff mark is 180 in the 2020/2021 post UTME.
However, if you choose Yabatech as your second choice in JAMB, you would be required to change it to your first choice in order to be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form
All applicants are expected to pay a fee of two thousand nairas (N2,000). Note that all payments are to be made online or in the bank. These charges do not include result verification fees and transaction charges.
Note that all candidates who would not be sixteen years as of October 31st, 2020 are not eligible to apply. Also, applicants who enter the wrong date of birth would be disqualified.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Proceed to the YABATECH application portal here.
- You simply have to follow the steps now. You should see an option that says “STEP 1”. Click on it. The option is to generate a payment invoice.
- On the page to generate your payment invoice, fill the form with all the required information. Note that this would also include some Jamb details. After entering, click on “Submit”.
- Make the payment online using your credit or debit card.
- After payment, go back to the registration portal and click on “STEP 2”.
- After payment, you are to proceed to login with your JAMB registration number and surname.
- After login, validate the payment made through Remita. You are to submit the payment RRR in the text field required.
- Next, fill the application form on the screen. Do not leave any field empty.
Print your application slip and pay for O’Level verification. That’s it.