YouTube Videos – How to Access and Watch YouTube Videos
Do you know YouTube videos are out? You can watch various YouTube videos now on YouTube. You see YouTube was founded and created in the year 2005. With YouTube videos you can stream your favorite cartoons like moan, brave, Cinderella, beauty and the beast, sleeping beauty, frozen etc. currently you can watch full movies on YouTube, I mean just name it Captain America, Thor and so much more.
With YouTube videos the entertainment world has gone to a whole new era, you can now share videos as well. YouTube, as we all know, is an American video sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The website was founded by three formal PayPal employees who found it difficult to share videos they had at a dinner party. YouTube was founded and created by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, Jawed Karim in the year 2005 and Google bought the site in November 2006 for the sum of one point sixty-five billion us dollars making YouTube now operates as one of the google subsidiaries.
How to Access and Watch YouTube Videos
In order to access YouTube videos, you must first get a list of items and the items are listed below
- You must first get an active data connection
- Secondly an active data subscription
- And lastly, a device that can access the internet smoothly without issues
After getting the items then charge and boot the device you got and check to make sure if there is an active data connection and an active data subscription, and then proceed with step 1
This step might be a little hard but just keep trying to follow the steps accordingly to avoid confusions.
- Locate the device browser and open. After opening the browser, simply locate the device browser search bar and type in the web address youtube.com, then search.
- On the web page loaded simply locate the search bar and type in the name of the movie you want to watch, then click search.
- After searching simply locate and click on the movie you want to watch. On the web page loaded you should now see the video you clicked on trying to stream.
This step 2 is quite easy, trust me and if you didn’t go through with the step 1 just keep trying till you will get it. Continue reading to finish the steps on how to access and use YouTube videos.
- Before the video starts streaming, you will see an ads stream first, simply wait for three seconds and you will see an icon at the right bottom side of your screen titled skip this ad.
- Simply click on the icon and your video should start streaming immediately.
That’s it you’re done, that is how you access and use YouTube videos.