Zoho mail a solid email service on the web which has unlimited storage and a feature-packed web interface. Its POP and IMAP access lets you set up ZOHO mail in your favorite email programs or integrates it with sorting or filtering services.
Conversely, you can also use Zoho mail as your main hub; it enables you to access and sends mail using other email addresses. Unfortunately, POP access is required for this; with the IMAP-only account, you may be out of luck.
The Zoho mail is created by Heinz Tschabitscher and it is updated frequently.
- Zoho mail includes ample storage and it offers a POP and IMAP access.
- It labels and comprehensive search helps you organize mail.
- Zoho mail comes without display advertising.
Description Zoho mail
Here are a few tips to help you understand Zoho mail.
- It is a free service with unlimited online storage and also quotas for mail sent and receive per day for personal use.
- Zoho Mail can be set up to retrieve mail from POP accounts and send from its web interface using all your address.
- Business hosting plans allow you to you use Zoho mail with your own domains and email policies e.g quotas and access.
- Zoho mail also includes Zoho chat instant messaging and offers some integration with Zoho apps and Google does for attachment.
- Flexible search options also let you combine many criteria for finding emails and attached files precisely.
- Folders and free form labels let you organize mail rules offer some automation and a spam filter files junk out of the inbox.
- Email conversation can be read in a contract with a tree view. It can also automatically achieve old mail.
- Filters and search.
- The basic functions are listed, though filters can be deleted or file mail based on various criteria and they can also assign labels too.
- The labels also come in colors with Zoho mail and together also with the swifts powerful search helps to organize and retrieves the mail. Being able to save search criteria as folders would be helpful, too as it would be self-learning folders.
- To compose new messages and replies on Zoho mail. It offers messages templates that function as text snippets which you can insert easily in your emails for oft-used phrases or entire mailings. You can also manage and use multiple email signatures in a similar fashion.
- You can share a document on Zoho mail easily and can add leads to the customer relationship management app or note events but the interaction is at times sparse. Zoho mail does not detect dates neither does it search for a contact’s mail requires copying and pasting their address.
Sign up for Zoho mail
To sign up for the Zoho mail account, all you need to do is to visit the website which is www.zoho.com on your mobile or pc, then you click on sign up and you give every detail required and then after that, you are good to go.
How to Sign Out my Account.
Here are the procedures to logout from all Zoho apps.
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner.
- you will see a drop-down with an option to sign out.
- click on sign out.
- When you sign out, you will be signed out of all other Zoho applications in other tabs in the current browser.
Zoho Mail Login in
- Visit any web browser on your device either mobile or PC device.
- Enter the URL www.zoho.com on the search bar of the browser.
- The home page of Zoho mail will pop out, click on Login at the top right corner of the page.
- enter your email or phone and password on these boxes and click on sign in to log you into your account.
To delete organizations
In case you’ve set up an organization account and you wish maybe to change it to a personal account or you want to join another organization’s account, all you need to do is to delete the current organization in which you have super admin role, before joining the other organization.
There are just three major steps before you can delete the organization and these steps are
- Removing users.
- Deleting domains.
- Canceling any paid subscriptions you are part of.
Steps to Delete Organizations
- Login to mail.zoho.com as super administrator.
- Launch the control panel.
- You have to make sure that you have deleted all the listed domains.
- Select the dashboard.
- Then click on the delete organization link at the top.
- The organization set up will be removed and you will be converted to a personal user in Zoho mail.
How to Download Zoho App
Just visit the playstore on your mobile or pc, search for the app, click install then open after installing for complete installation and verification.